  • Customization
  • Icons
  • Windows XP
February 9, 2005 7:05:02 PM

I just re-installed XP Pro & I'm not able to hide my systray icons that are
inactive or that I want to hide always. When I go into the "Taskbar and
Start Menu Properties" I check the box for "Hide inactive icons" & click
Apply then click OK. The icons wont hide. The << icon doesn't even appear
left of the icons. Is their another setting I need to change? Thanks

Jeff

More about : systray icons questions

Anonymous
February 9, 2005 8:49:40 PM

http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_n.htm

Scroll down to >> Notification Area Chevron is missing:

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User