ramasst.ink

Sometime after installing Lacie DVD recorder--noticed ramasst.ink in the
startup---what is it? does it have to be in the startup?

Patty
3 answers Last reply
More about ramasst

    Patty;
    It seems Google has something to say about that file:
    http://www.google.ca/search?num=100&hl=en&as_qdr=all&q=+%22ramasst&btnG=Search&meta=

    Also check with the DVD manufacturer if you have further questions.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

    "Patty" <pbrown32@bellatlantic.com> wrote in message
    > Sometime after installing Lacie DVD recorder--noticed ramasst.ink in the
    > startup---what is it? does it have to be in the startup?
    >
    > Patty

    Thanks, but there are some say I don't need it and yet others seem to say it
    should be left alone.
    I just like my startup empty. So I still don't know for sure.
    Seems like it takes over 5 mins now to bootup completely.

    Pat

    Patty;
    Disable it and see what happens.
    If you have no problems, it is not necessary.