Nzxt classic series source 210

Windows 7 64bit

Samsung 22x DVD RW burner

Thanks for your help
10 answers Last reply
More about final check computer build
  1. What?
  2. I'm just seeing if they all work and if I should start ordering parts
  3. Fill out the form I linked to in my first post.

It's pointless for us to help you without knowing details in that form.
  4. All they have to do is tell me if their are quick changes I need to make and if it will all work no need to fill that out
  5. What graphics card(if youre planning for one)? BTW everything is compatible.
  6. I'm gonna wait a little bit for a lower end graphics card because all I really play right now is minecraft ... Btw it's not difficult to go from integrated graphics to graphics card in like bios or anything is it?
  7. We ask people to fill out the template so we can have all the info needed to give informed opinion/advice.
    Edit:If you're too good, lazy, or uncooperative - why do you expect help.
    -Bruce
  8. All I was saying is that I dont need any parts suggested websitesrices I just wanna make sure it will all work together. I'm not trying to be a burdon. All really kinda wanted was what oddly posted
  9. Spicy_benie said:
    All I was saying is that I dont need any parts suggested websitesrices I just wanna make sure it will all work together. I'm not trying to be a burdon. All really kinda wanted was what oddly posted

Sorry man, but for me it's not any point in helping people that has not provided details asked for in that form.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Corsair Systems