Best racing games

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

What would you consider the best racing game for Xbox? Please keep in
consideration realistic graphics & terrain.

Thanks!

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

It isn't out yet - Forza Motorsport, coming after the first of the year.
Until then I really like Project Gotham Racing 2. :cool:
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

"reggie2" <reg614@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> What would you consider the best racing game for Xbox? Please keep in
> consideration realistic graphics & terrain.
>
> Thanks!

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

If your looking for realisim toca race driver 2 is excellant, lovely
graphics and a HUGE range of vehicales.

gerryR

"reggie2" <reg614@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> What would you consider the best racing game for Xbox? Please keep in
> consideration realistic graphics & terrain.
>
> Thanks!

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

"reggie2" <reg614@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> What would you consider the best racing game for Xbox? Please keep in
> consideration realistic graphics & terrain.
>
> Thanks!

I love "Richard Burns Rally" from UBISOFT....it's the most realistic thing
I've seen for years (like the GP series on PC). In my opinion it makes
Collin04 (havn't had a chance to play 2005) look like an arcade racer ;)
I havn't found much information about interantional versions but there are
some good reviews on amazon.com
(http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00068UXW6/qid=1102948073/sr=8-7/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i7_xgl65/002-1348825-0300819?v=glance&s=software&n=507846)
..

-OK

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Just for the record, I'm looking for an Xbox game, not a PC game. Also, it
would be interesting if the "perfect racer" was not specifically a track
course. Maybe a rally or street racer.
Is there such a racer out there?

"Olaf" <olaf_knobloch@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "reggie2" <reg614@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> What would you consider the best racing game for Xbox? Please keep in
>> consideration realistic graphics & terrain.
>>
>> Thanks!
>
> I love "Richard Burns Rally" from UBISOFT....it's the most realistic thing
> I've seen for years (like the GP series on PC). In my opinion it makes
> Collin04 (havn't had a chance to play 2005) look like an arcade racer ;)
> I havn't found much information about interantional versions but there are
> some good reviews on amazon.com
> (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00068UXW6/qid=1102948073/sr=8-7/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i7_xgl65/002-1348825-0300819?v=glance&s=software&n=507846)
> .
>
> -OK

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

PGR2 is pretty good. There are certainly plenty of different courses, plus
online racing. :cool:
--

> Just for the record, I'm looking for an Xbox game, not a PC game. Also,
> it would be interesting if the "perfect racer" was not specifically a
> track course. Maybe a rally or street racer.
> Is there such a racer out there?
>
> "Olaf" <olaf_knobloch@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> "reggie2" <reg614@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>>> What would you consider the best racing game for Xbox? Please keep in
>>> consideration realistic graphics & terrain.
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>
>> I love "Richard Burns Rally" from UBISOFT....it's the most realistic
>> thing I've seen for years (like the GP series on PC). In my opinion it
>> makes Collin04 (havn't had a chance to play 2005) look like an arcade
>> racer ;)
>> I havn't found much information about interantional versions but there
>> are some good reviews on amazon.com
>> (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00068UXW6/qid=1102948073/sr=8-7/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i7_xgl65/002-1348825-0300819?v=glance&s=software&n=507846)
>> .
>>
>> -OK

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Burnout 3 is by far my favorite!!! great graphics, great racing, great
crashes!

"Chris H." <winxpnews@hotmail.com> wrote in

> PGR2 is pretty good. There are certainly plenty of different courses,
> plus online racing. :cool:

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

"reggie2" <reg614@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Just for the record, I'm looking for an Xbox game, not a PC game. Also,
> it

Just to clarify: Richard Burs Rally is available on Xbox - I was just
comparing it to the GP series which came out on PC many years ago as it has
a high level of realism as well.

> course. Maybe a rally or street racer.
> Is there such a racer out there?

It's a rally racing simulation and it's out
(http://www.richardburnsrally.com/). Weird that it's not listed on xbox.com
at all and I only found german reviews - not sure if it is available outside
Germany and/or Europe. Maybe somebody knows what's the story about that....

-Olaf

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

BURNOUT 3 TOTALLY GREAT CARS GREAT GRAPHICS ITS AN AWSOME GAME