i have a 300w psu

and here are the estadistics
ac input:100-127.220
300w max input
12v 14.0A
a c 251 U Graphics card
a c 78 ) Power supply
April 22, 2012 7:42:34 PM

Acording to the system requirements from the Saphire site it want a 500w psu to be in the computer , unfortunatly it doesn't give the amp requirement for that card. Your best option would be to find out what the amp requirement is for the card and that will tell you if it will work with your power supply.

http://www.sapphiretech.com/presentation/product/?cid=1...
a b U Graphics card
a b ) Power supply
April 22, 2012 7:56:02 PM

You have only 168watts on your 12v rail (12x14=168), so that might not be enough. As you need to run your system off it too. However the hd5670 is a low profile card, so it only can get 75watt from the PCIE slot, so thats good. What are CPU do you have?
Related resources
April 23, 2012 12:04:12 AM

inzone said:
Acording to the system requirements from the Saphire site it want a 500w psu to be in the computer , unfortunatly it doesn't give the amp requirement for that card. Your best option would be to find out what the amp requirement is for the card and that will tell you if it will work with your power supply.

http://www.sapphiretech.com/presentation/product/?cid=1...

It says that requires a 500w power supply when you using crossfirex and crossfirex is when you use two videocards

de geforce gt 240 consumes more watts than the radeon hd 5670 and in the nvidia official site says that the geforce gt 240 requires a 300w psu soo thats why i say that the videocard can work

a b U Graphics card
October 29, 2012 2:09:23 PM

I have a cooler master 350W PSU.It says, 2x12 V rails,23A (13A & 10A)....It has a power connector for the Card too....Can it support Radeon HD 5670 without any issues...?
My PC also have,
AMD A6-3650 APU
Asus f1a55-m le motherboard
Corsair Vengeance 4GB DDR3 RAM
500GB Hitachi Hard disk
Sony DVD Writer

Please help me.Thanks in advance.
a c 109 U Graphics card
a c 260 ) Power supply
October 29, 2012 2:24:08 PM

dannylivesforher said:
I have a cooler master 350W PSU.It says, 2x12 V rails,23A (13A & 10A)....It has a power connector for the Card too....Can it support Radeon HD 5670 without any issues...?
My PC also have,
AMD A6-3650 APU
500GB Hitachi Hard disk
Sony DVD Writer

Hi Dani - u r cutting it awful close. If that CM psu is this one beware:

Elite Power 350 Lousy efficiency. Does not have two +12volt rails as advertised. No Over Current Protection as advertised. No Over Power Protection as advertised. Hardware Secrets

Tom
a b U Graphics card
October 29, 2012 3:54:04 PM

toyftw said:
Hi Dani - u r cutting it awful close. If that CM psu is this one beware:

Elite Power 350 Lousy efficiency. Does not have two +12volt rails as advertised. No Over Current Protection as advertised. No Over Power Protection as advertised. Hardware Secrets

Tom

I think it's the Elite itself.... :(  So,that means I can't add a 5670 to my system...?? :ouch:  My Goodness...!!!! Freaking PSU...??
a c 109 U Graphics card
a c 260 ) Power supply
October 29, 2012 8:41:54 PM

dannylivesforher said:
I think it's the Elite itself.... :(  So,that means I can't add a 5670 to my system...?? :ouch:  My Goodness...!!!! Freaking PSU...??

Dani - doesn't mean you can't add the card, but it does mean you run a much higher risk
than normal that the PSU can't handle the demand placed on it. Biggest concern I would have
from the Hardware Secrets testing is not the lousy effeciency or multiple +12v rails(presuming the avail amps are on a single rail) it is:

No Over Current Protection as advertised. No Over Power Protection as advertised

Tom

Dani - I read some of the review - there is some good news;
The PSU can deliver it's rated output which is importan,
and that of all the low end PSU's CM offers this is the
best one.

Tom
a b U Graphics card
October 30, 2012 11:58:27 AM

toyftw said:
Dani - doesn't mean you can't add the card, but it does mean you run a much higher risk
than normal that the PSU can't handle the demand placed on it. Biggest concern I would have
from the Hardware Secrets testing is not the lousy effeciency or multiple +12v rails(presuming the avail amps are on a single rail) it is:

No Over Current Protection as advertised. No Over Power Protection as advertised

Tom

Dani - I read some of the review - there is some good news;
The PSU can deliver it's rated output which is importan,
and that of all the low end PSU's CM offers this is the
best one.

Tom

Is it...? Oh Thank you my friend....Thank you very much for all those information you provided....And by the way,let me ask something.What is that fused Power cable supplied with the PSU for...? Does that provide extra protection...??
a c 109 U Graphics card
a c 260 ) Power supply
October 30, 2012 1:02:22 PM

dannylivesforher said:
Is it...? Oh Thank you my friend....Thank you very much for all those information you provided....And by the way,let me ask something.What is that fused Power cable supplied with the PSU for...? Does that provide extra protection...??

Haven't seen what you're asking about, but it does seem like it's some form of protection.

Tom
a c 109 U Graphics card
a c 260 ) Power supply
October 31, 2012 12:59:10 PM

dannylivesforher said:
I have got a cable,along with my PSU.Here...I've got the thing on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-I-SHENG-SP-62-Power-Cable-1...
Does this provide additional protection...?

Hi Dani - That doesn't provide any protection, it is a power cord only.
It just provides AC power to your PSU which converts it to useable
power for your computer components.

Tom
October 31, 2012 1:06:50 PM

dannylivesforher said:
My PC also have,
AMD A6-3650 APU
500GB Hitachi Hard disk
Sony DVD Writer

That's way too close for comfort. I believe a 500+ watt psu is a good investment as good ones can be found for just a little over 50 dollars like this one:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
a b U Graphics card
October 31, 2012 2:53:42 PM

Limerick said:
That's way too close for comfort. I believe a 500+ watt psu is a good investment as good ones can be found for just a little over 50 dollars like this one:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

Thanks for the reply dude.But I have just bought the PSU (Not even 2 months over)....So I won't be having an option to replace it....So,what I ask is,though not very much comfortable,can I run my PC without noticeable troubles...?
a c 109 U Graphics card
a c 260 ) Power supply
October 31, 2012 3:18:01 PM

dannylivesforher said:

Hi Dani - just to restate - the 5670 draws very little power and you can run it with your current
CM PSU.

Tom
a b U Graphics card
October 31, 2012 4:10:44 PM

toyftw said:
Hi Dani - just to restate - the 5670 draws very little power and you can run it with your current
CM PSU.

Tom

Wooh...! Now that's what I wanted to hear from someone....Thanks for all your support and help friends....I'm really thankful to you....I was having not little ambiguity about this topic.Some even said my system may restart frequently due to insufficient power supply....Now I'm pretty much sure that my PC can handle a 5670.For that I really have to thank you guys,especially you, friend (Tom).... :D 
!