Sign in with
Your question

Hei , I have problem with my CPU , can you help me!!

Last response: in Components
October 20, 2012 6:45:55 PM

Hei gays , sorry i speak so bad english but i try to tell you for my problem.

I have these components on my pc :

CPU: i5 760 2.8GHZ
RAM : 16GB RAM KHX1600C9D3B1K2/8GX Kingston HyperX 2x4GB, DDR3 1600MHz, CL9
HDD : "2TB
GRAFIC: NVIDIA Geforce Gt 630.
Motheboard : ASUS P7P55D-E PREMIUM

But if i put normal mode, without overclocking doesn't work, always he restarted. It doesn't go to DESKTOP.
But if i put Overclocking exp. 2.9GHz or 3.02 Ghz or 3.6 Ghz then it work's , he can goes at desktop but it doesn't work properly. It doesn't work well.

So Can you help me!!!!!

More about : hei problem cpu

October 20, 2012 7:20:14 PM

Maybe This has something to do with windows itself;
Maybe you should try to reset overclocking settings to default and enable all the processor features on the BIOS screen, things like 'execute disable bit' and other special features.
If the problem still persists, there's a slight possibility that the hardware went bad because of the overclocking. Are you using the stock cooler for OCing or do you have a different cooling system?
October 20, 2012 8:52:56 PM

If i put in default settings he can't go at desktop. Always must be in overclocking otherwise he dosen't work. I put this EDB on disable still doesn't work well.
I have this cooler for my PC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3dfnFk8JkQ you can watch from youtube
Related resources
October 20, 2012 9:08:15 PM

OC-Tuner on : Better performance it was at TURBO PROFILE but i changed.

Do you have any ideas????
a c 94 à CPUs
October 20, 2012 10:36:06 PM

What is the steps you did for overclocking?
October 21, 2012 10:03:02 AM

In the Bios at Overclocking page I put at Crazy CPU 3.0GHZ or 3.66GHz then the pc start working and i can go to desktop but if overclocking on at default settings the pc doesn't work well it's mean the pc restarted all the time. When the Windows logo coms after that pc restarted and started from the beginning.

in this video you can see my bios i was found on the youtube this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncMI8HUD0hE
!