halo2 Medals on xbox live

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

hi

I been playing halo 2 on xbox live last few days. When I went to player
stats after game is over I see that I have gotten some medals. I was
wondering if any one has list of all medals you can get or which medal is
for what kind of thing. Any where I can read or look em up? I think I
figured out one is for sniping. But rest not too sure.

thank you

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

There is a list of the medals in this thread at the Halo2 Boards Forum:
http://www.halo2boards.com/thread239.html
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC