How to update ati radeon hd 5570 driver

gclc92

Honorable
Apr 22, 2012
Recently i've been getting messages from steam and D3 beta saying my ATI Radeon Hd 5570 drivers need updating, i've tried doing this through the device manager, with no success saying it's up to date.

I've used the links provided from steam to try to download the updates.
(here is the link) http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/wi…

My question is, what file should i download, i've downloaded both of them run them, the 1st file (catalyst software suite) did nothing except bug, the download would not initiate/finish and in the end i had to system recover my computer to fix it, the 2nd file i've downloaded (AMD Catalyst Application Profiles)i've run it, tried browsing my computer through the device update manager to select the file, but nothing.

My Os is Windows 7 64 bit
Card is the Ati Radeon HD 5570

I do plan on updating this and some other parts of my computer later on but i can't right now so i need to get this fixed, if anyone could provide a link to what ever it is i need to download and if i've done the process of updating the drivers wrong please let me know as i can't see any other options.

gclc92

Honorable
Apr 22, 2012
downloaded it, got some errors saying it could not find source package or across those lines, seems to have installed however the program won't open ?

TRENDING THREADS