San Andreas on XBOX in 2005!!

Toni

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

On 16 Dec 2004 20:56:41 -0800, "Willie D" <williedynomite@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=210732
>Glad I hesitated instead of impulse buying the PS2 version.

It was to be expected. What with the GTA twin pack out etc.
Only problem is that waiting six months mean that the PS2 fans can
gloat until then. Might you it won't be as bad as when people would
ask about GTA coming out on the XB and the PS2ers would chackle with
glee. Those weren't the days :)

=== You're reading the words of Toni ===
We shall see to which one the Olympian grants the glory.
Email: taiat@mail.NYETSPAMcom (sub the NYETSPAM for guess what? :)

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

LOL!!!

ETA: 6/7/2005

WTF! That is miles away.....hold it....let me go metric on
you...."THAT'S FRIGGIN' KILOMETRES AWAY"!!!!!

I hate all these exclusive deals with the games released these days.
Where we have to wait 6-12-18 months for the same game to come out in
another platform. How long do we need to wait for HALO 2 to come out
in a PC version, so we can finally be able to play it at a much higher
resolution?!?!?

The whole thing is just so annoying but I am sure they sell more
consoles in the end of the day, as some people just have to have that
new killer game. I have purchased an PS2 and an XBOX as well as having
a fully rigged out PC, just so I have all the major bases covered. But
at the end of the day I really wished I could play Half-Life 2, DooM
III, GTA-SA, Halo 2, Gran Turismo all on one simple platform. It is
about time someone stuck there finger out and made a 4Ghz PC that has
both a PS2 and an XBOX emulator. Well I can only dream! :p

--
FearlessFly

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Well, considering that "Halo 2" was developed for the X-Box and just for the
X-Box, I'd say waiting for it on the PC is somewhat futile. Sort of like
waiting for "Paper Mario 2" on the Commodore 64... Just because a game is
incredible doesn't mean that it's a necessary port to another system.
Railing on about the lack of a game on a certain system does no good,
believe me. I wanted "Super Mario Brothers" on the Atari 5200, but it never
came. And why should it? Nintendo had a good thing going for themselves
then, and Microsoft has a good thing going now. Just be glad you CAN play
"Halo 2."

Now if they decide to release "Halo 2" on the PC, that's just icing on the
cake. The game is out there, it's good, you've played it, now sit back and
enjoy it!

"FearlessFly" <FearlessFly.1hjc9o@no-mx.forums.eyo.com.au> wrote in message

> LOL!!!
>
> ETA: 6/7/2005
>
> WTF! That is miles away.....hold it....let me go metric on
> you...."THAT'S FRIGGIN' KILOMETRES AWAY"!!!!!
>
> I hate all these exclusive deals with the games released these days.
> Where we have to wait 6-12-18 months for the same game to come out in
> another platform. How long do we need to wait for HALO 2 to come out
> in a PC version, so we can finally be able to play it at a much higher
> resolution?!?!?
>
> The whole thing is just so annoying but I am sure they sell more
> consoles in the end of the day, as some people just have to have that
> new killer game. I have purchased an PS2 and an XBOX as well as having
> a fully rigged out PC, just so I have all the major bases covered. But
> at the end of the day I really wished I could play Half-Life 2, DooM
> III, GTA-SA, Halo 2, Gran Turismo all on one simple platform. It is
> about time someone stuck there finger out and made a 4Ghz PC that has
> both a PS2 and an XBOX emulator. Well I can only dream! :p
>

> --
> FearlessFly

TRENDING THREADS