Nokia 8210 query

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
June 23, 2004 12:34:42 PM

I have recently aquired a Nokia 8210 from another family member, the
phone was already unlocked to all metworks so I just put my
Pay-As-You-Go sim in.

The thing is in the top left hand side of the screen it says "FAX"

What does this mean? Is there any way I can remove it?

I don't have the manual which is why I thought i'd post my query on
here.

More about : nokia 8210 query

Anonymous
June 25, 2004 9:54:42 PM

"Nicola Smith" <nicolasmith12@hotmail.com> wrote in message
| I have recently aquired a Nokia 8210 from another family member, the
| phone was already unlocked to all metworks so I just put my
| Pay-As-You-Go sim in.
|
| The thing is in the top left hand side of the screen it says "FAX"
|
| What does this mean? Is there any way I can remove it?
|
| I don't have the manual which is why I thought i'd post my query on
| here.

Use a different SIM in ur phone, turn ur phone on for about 20 secs. with
the other SIM in it, then turn it off, replace the other SIM with ur regular
SIM. It's something to do with nokia bugs and high-level characters in a
SMS.
!