Sounds

I used to use Wave Events but XP has disabled the code it worked.

I want sounds for when I open all the various programs I use, eg when I
open and close Access.
Is there anything out there I can use?
1 answer Last reply
More about sounds

    "TanyaT" wrote:

    > I used to use Wave Events but XP has disabled the code it worked.
    >
    > I want sounds for when I open all the various programs I use, eg when I
    > open and close Access.
    > Is there anything out there I can use?

    I searched for a program like this about 8 months ago,I found nothing for XP.
    But 8 months is 8 months,good luck