Sounds

February 11, 2005 8:04:27 AM

I used to use Wave Events but XP has disabled the code it worked.

I want sounds for when I open all the various programs I use, eg when I
open and close Access.
Is there anything out there I can use?

More about : sounds

February 11, 2005 8:55:06 AM

"TanyaT" wrote:

> I used to use Wave Events but XP has disabled the code it worked.
>
> I want sounds for when I open all the various programs I use, eg when I
> open and close Access.
> Is there anything out there I can use?

I searched for a program like this about 8 months ago,I found nothing for XP.
But 8 months is 8 months,good luck
!