DKU-2 with Nokia 6230 and MobiMB

I've had loads of people suddenly asking about this since the 6230 version
of MobiMB came out. I've released an update that adds support for the DKU-2
USB cable in MobiMB. This should work for the Nokia 3300, 6230, 6650, 6651
and 7600.

So, MobiMB 2.1 it is, less than a week after 2.0! Any other features people
want to see, just let me know either here (I'll try to keep an eye on the
group) or on the support centre on the web site.

Mike

--
Get your phone connected with LogoManager
http://www.logomanager.co.uk

    In article <40d9d58e$0$34770$ec3e2dad@news.usenetmonster.com>, Mike
    Bradley <mike-nospam@bounce.logomanager.co.uk> writes
    >I've had loads of people suddenly asking about this since the 6230 version
    >of MobiMB came out. I've released an update that adds support for the DKU-2
    >USB cable in MobiMB. This should work for the Nokia 3300, 6230, 6650, 6651
    >and 7600.
    >
    >So, MobiMB 2.1 it is, less than a week after 2.0! Any other features people
    >want to see, just let me know either here (I'll try to keep an eye on the
    >group) or on the support centre on the web site.

    Ah! That would explain my problem then (see and then ignore other post
    :)

    I must have snagged the 2.1 version at work, but had 2.0 here at home.
    --
    Toby

Nokia Support