  • Microsoft
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
February 12, 2005 4:30:52 AM

Hello,

How do I enlarge the program icons that I want on the Taskbar?

Thankyou
Shane

More about : enlarging icon taskbar

Anonymous
February 12, 2005 1:48:06 PM

Shane,

Copy this code into a text file with extension ".vbs" and run it

Option Explicit
Dim WSHShell, n, p, itemtype, MyBox
Set WSHShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
p = "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\WindowMetrics\"
p = p & "MinWidth"
itemtype = "REG_SZ"
n = "-2700"
WSHShell.RegWrite p, n, itemtype
MyBox = MsgBox("You must reboot for the changes to take effect.",
vbOKOnly,"Done")

I think it comes from Kellys Korner http://www.kellys-korner.com/ (on the XP
Tweaks page which is http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm). There
is a lot of good stuff there, which I have often used (Thanks, Kelly)
--
Cheers,
Trevor L

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html