enlarging icon on 'Taskbar'

Hello,

How do I enlarge the program icons that I want on the Taskbar?

Thankyou
Shane
2 answers Last reply
More about enlarging icon taskbar

    Shane,

    Copy this code into a text file with extension ".vbs" and run it

    Option Explicit
    Dim WSHShell, n, p, itemtype, MyBox
    Set WSHShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
    p = "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\WindowMetrics\"
    p = p & "MinWidth"
    itemtype = "REG_SZ"
    n = "-2700"
    WSHShell.RegWrite p, n, itemtype
    MyBox = MsgBox("You must reboot for the changes to take effect.",
    vbOKOnly,"Done")

    I think it comes from Kellys Korner http://www.kellys-korner.com/ (on the XP
    Tweaks page which is http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm). There
    is a lot of good stuff there, which I have often used (Thanks, Kelly)
    --
    Cheers,
    Trevor L

    http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html

    Most welcome, Trevor. :o)

    --
    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP

    "Trevor L." <tandcl@homemail.com.au> wrote in message
    > Shane,
    >
    > Copy this code into a text file with extension ".vbs" and run it
    >
    > Option Explicit
    > Dim WSHShell, n, p, itemtype, MyBox
    > Set WSHShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
    > p = "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\WindowMetrics\"
    > p = p & "MinWidth"
    > itemtype = "REG_SZ"
    > n = "-2700"
    > WSHShell.RegWrite p, n, itemtype
    > MyBox = MsgBox("You must reboot for the changes to take effect.",
    > vbOKOnly,"Done")
    >
    > I think it comes from Kellys Korner http://www.kellys-korner.com/ (on the
    > XP Tweaks page which is http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm).
    > There is a lot of good stuff there, which I have often used (Thanks,
    > Kelly)
    > --
    > Cheers,
    > Trevor L
    >

    > I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you?
    > http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html

Configuration Taskbar Microsoft Customization Windows XP