Steering Wheel

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

I am considering NFS2.. What steering wheel will allow me to shift and
have pedals like as close to the real thing? Will the wheel allow me to
power slide?

-JOhn C.

LiQuiD

"JohnLC" <jcvmf214@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> I am considering NFS2.. What steering wheel will allow me to shift and
> have pedals like as close to the real thing? Will the wheel allow me to
> power slide?

http://www.xbox.com/enUS/hardware/mc2racingwheel.htm

I have this one and it works fairly well. The butterfly shifters actually
work, I just wish there was a true force feedback wheel available for the
Xbox.

> -JOhn C.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

I have the MC2 as well, and it works very well for most racing games I own.
I'd recommend it, as the buttons are easily accessible, the pedals work well
and are responsive, and the buttons are programmable. The wheel
auto-centers, so it's best to steer with both hands whenever possible.
After all, you may drive and eat one-handed in town, but when was the last
time you saw a chase scene or a NASCAR race with some fool chowing down a
bean burrito and XL Mountain Dew?