Merry Christmas, Everyone!

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

So what in the way of X-Box gear did the fat man in red bring you? And no,
I don't mean that pervert who lives down the street who wears his wife's
underwear.

How do you rate your holiday games?
1 answer Last reply
More about merry christmas everyone
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

    Well LoneWolf isn't out till today - so I guess we shall see.

    --
    Nick W
    GamerTag: StalkerofHades

    "Christopher Southworth" <taskrandom@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > So what in the way of X-Box gear did the fat man in red bring you? And
    > no, I don't mean that pervert who lives down the street who wears his
    > wife's underwear.
    >
    > How do you rate your holiday games?

Console Gaming Games Microsoft Xbox Video Games