The system I am planning on running will be (Main things I think need cooling):
* i5 3570K not OC yet
* 6770 gigabyte silent cell
* 2 HDD

Anyway, the cases I am trying to choose between are:
Corsair 500r
Thermaltake Overseer
Cooler Master HAF RC-922XM-KKN2

What I am looking for is the one which has the best cooling and I also would like to know how powerful the fans which come with it are in CFM if possible.

Sorry if this is a bit of an ask; an help would be nice.

Solution
I highly recommend the Corsair Carbide 500r it comes with:
2x 120MM front fans (intake)
1x 200MM side fan (intake)
1x 120MM back/top fan (exhaust)

So it comes with the most amount of fans, however you may want to replace the fans with more silent fans if noise is a factor, also just a notice the more fans you add the more dust will accumulate in a period of time so try to install fan filters. The CFM nor RPM of the fan is included. I also will like to tell you to that the Carbide will do a good job in cooling your passive video card with the many fans it comes with and even more that can be mounted. Generally speaking, if you add more fans just remember to try and have more intake fans than exhaust.

socialfox

Distinguished
I highly recommend the Corsair Carbide 500r it comes with:
2x 120MM front fans (intake)
1x 200MM side fan (intake)
1x 120MM back/top fan (exhaust)

So it comes with the most amount of fans, however you may want to replace the fans with more silent fans if noise is a factor, also just a notice the more fans you add the more dust will accumulate in a period of time so try to install fan filters. The CFM nor RPM of the fan is included. I also will like to tell you to that the Carbide will do a good job in cooling your passive video card with the many fans it comes with and even more that can be mounted. Generally speaking, if you add more fans just remember to try and have more intake fans than exhaust.

Solution
first of all your build is messed up. the 6770 would be the bottleneck to your i5 3570k since its super low in terms of GPU performance. your rig would be faster if you used a i3 3220 and a 7850 over a i5 and a 6770.

now to the case, i suggest the antec 302. great build quality, has usb3, and is only 55 bucks. very good bang for the buck

spending 100 dollars on your case and not spending enough money on your GPU would be a dumb thing to do. my recommendation is at least a 7850 for games

zcoot

Honorable
Aug 14, 2012

I already have the 6770 and the rest of the system is a upgrade. I am planning to upgrade the gpu but currently I have limitations with the C2D e7500 and most games I play.

Back on to the subject in manner, I found problems with the HAF case and the Overseer I decided looks weird so I was leaning towards the 500r which I will be getting later this year thanks.

TRENDING THREADS