AndreL

Distinguished
May 22, 2004

Can I take my cab file of my hard dirve to give me some more sapce in my HD
and when I install more Hardware I put in the XP CD. And to do that what file
would I delete to reclam the memory.

Philo

"AndreL" <AndreL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can I take my cab file of my hard dirve to give me some more sapce in my
> HD
> and when I install more Hardware I put in the XP CD. And to do that what
> file
> would I delete to reclam the memory.

XP does not have a windows\options\cabs folder that is sometimes present in
win9x

and creating more free space on your harddrive has no relation whatever to
freeing up memory