What are the best driving games for PC and xBox?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Rally genre?

Street Car genre?

Formula 1 genre?

Other genre?
3 answers Last reply
More about what driving games xbox
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

    It all depends on what you enjoy. I didn't like Project Gotham actually, I
    preferred Rally ChampsionShip for driving, but your prefrence will differ.

    --
    Nick W
    GamerTag: StalkerofHades

    "Tom" <faai_dee_mail@fastmail.fm> wrote in message
    > Rally genre?
    >
    > Street Car genre?
    >
    > Formula 1 genre?
    >
    > Other genre?

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

    Rallisport Challenge 2(for xbox) is the best driving game I have ever
    played.

    http://www.vinlandphotography.com
    http://www.nfsportsweekly.com
    "Tom" <faai_dee_mail@fastmail.fm> wrote in message
    > Rally genre?
    >
    > Street Car genre?
    >
    > Formula 1 genre?
    >
    > Other genre?

  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

    BURNOUT 3 TOTALLY !! i PLAYed rallisport and project gotham and BURNOUT 3
    BLOWS THOse OUT THE WAATER MAN
    "-TGP-" <axxerdREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Rallisport Challenge 2(for xbox) is the best driving game I have ever
    > played.

    > http://www.vinlandphotography.com
    > http://www.nfsportsweekly.com
    > "Tom" <faai_dee_mail@fastmail.fm> wrote in message
    >> Rally genre?
    >>
    >> Street Car genre?
    >>
    >> Formula 1 genre?
    >>
    >> Other genre?

Console Gaming Formula Games Microsoft Xbox Video Games