What are the best driving games for PC and xBox?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
December 31, 2004 12:24:09 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Rally genre?

Street Car genre?

Formula 1 genre?

Other genre?

More about : driving games xbox

January 1, 2005 11:06:06 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

It all depends on what you enjoy. I didn't like Project Gotham actually, I
preferred Rally ChampsionShip for driving, but your prefrence will differ.

--
Nick W
GamerTag: StalkerofHades

"Tom" <faai_dee_mail@fastmail.fm> wrote in message
> Rally genre?
>
> Street Car genre?
>
> Formula 1 genre?
>
> Other genre?

Anonymous
January 4, 2005 2:49:04 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Rallisport Challenge 2(for xbox) is the best driving game I have ever
played.

http://www.vinlandphotography.com
http://www.nfsportsweekly.com
"Tom" <faai_dee_mail@fastmail.fm> wrote in message
> Rally genre?
>
> Street Car genre?
>
> Formula 1 genre?
>
> Other genre?

Anonymous
February 28, 2005 3:22:02 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

BURNOUT 3 TOTALLY !! i PLAYed rallisport and project gotham and BURNOUT 3
BLOWS THOse OUT THE WAATER MAN

!