screensavers

February 11, 2005 3:49:09 PM

fairly new to computers. I have downloaded screen savers now how do I
transfer them over to my control panel and bring them up in screensavers?

More about : screensavers

Anonymous
February 12, 2005 1:06:45 AM

Charlynr, usually Screensavers have a .exe extension (bikinibabes.exe)
or installation file. Be careful though because alot of them are loaded with
spyware, trojans and adware. If they are in the form ( bikinibabes.scr)
then copy and paste into the C:\windows\system32 folder.
!