Rainbow six 3 and multiplayer

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Can Rainbow six 3 be played mulitplayer without another xbox or online?
1 answer Last reply
More about rainbow multiplayer
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

    Hi Silent warrior,

    No, there is no Split Screen Mode option for Rainbow Six 3 for XBox (I think
    the option is available in the PS2 version). I'm not certain whether this
    option is available or not for Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow.

    Regards,

    --
    Patti MacLeod
    Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "Silent warrior" <akido3@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Can Rainbow six 3 be played mulitplayer without another xbox or online?

Console Gaming Rainbow Multiplayer Games Microsoft Xbox Video Games