6230 ringtones

Tags:
  • Nokia
Last response: in Brands
June 24, 2004 7:39:55 PM

Hi, im thinking of getting a 6230 but was wondering what the ringtones were
like and is it posible to change them?

More about : 6230 ringtones

Anonymous
June 25, 2004 1:04:09 AM

"btinternet" <leigh.holman@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> Hi, im thinking of getting a 6230 but was wondering what the ringtones
were
> like and is it posible to change them?

they're all useless and you can't
June 25, 2004 5:23:00 AM

what's your problem retard you obviously don't own the phone
Anonymous
June 25, 2004 5:23:01 AM

"Joe" <joe_g_g(spam)@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> what's your problem retard you obviously don't own the phone

are they any good then? is it posible to download your own?
June 25, 2004 5:24:21 AM

they are very good and yes you can delete make your own or use simple MP3's
as ring tones or any midi files
Anonymous
June 25, 2004 11:35:08 AM

"Joe" <joe_g_g(spam)@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> what's your problem retard you obviously don't own the phone

actually I do own the phone but anybody who can't even be bothered to type
nokia 6230 into a ssearch engine or even visit the nokia site doesn't really
deserve a proper answer.

How difficult is it??..lazy twats
Anonymous
June 25, 2004 5:19:58 PM

"Alistair" <forget_it> wrote in message

> "Joe" <joe_g_g(spam)@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > what's your problem retard you obviously don't own the phone
> >

> actually I do own the phone but anybody who can't even be bothered to type
> nokia 6230 into a ssearch engine or even visit the nokia site doesn't
really
> deserve a proper answer.
>
> How difficult is it??..lazy twats

i have visited the nokia site, looked at the phone but cant find anything
that tells me wether the ring tones are any good. thats why i asked here.
Anonymous
June 25, 2004 8:29:47 PM

> "Joe" <joe_g_g(spam)@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > what's your problem retard you obviously don't own the phone
> >

> are they any good then? is it posible to download your own?

There's not many good one's on the phone but you can upload more or even
have mp3's as your ringtone.

Cheers,

David
!