6230 ringtones

Hi, im thinking of getting a 6230 but was wondering what the ringtones were
like and is it posible to change them?
7 answers Last reply
More about 6230 ringtones

    "btinternet" <leigh.holman@btinternet.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, im thinking of getting a 6230 but was wondering what the ringtones
    were
    > like and is it posible to change them?

    they're all useless and you can't

    what's your problem retard you obviously don't own the phone

    "Joe" <joe_g_g(spam)@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > what's your problem retard you obviously don't own the phone

    are they any good then? is it posible to download your own?

    they are very good and yes you can delete make your own or use simple MP3's
    as ring tones or any midi files

    "Joe" <joe_g_g(spam)@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > what's your problem retard you obviously don't own the phone

    actually I do own the phone but anybody who can't even be bothered to type
    nokia 6230 into a ssearch engine or even visit the nokia site doesn't really
    deserve a proper answer.

    How difficult is it??..lazy twats

    "Alistair" <forget_it> wrote in message

    > "Joe" <joe_g_g(spam)@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > what's your problem retard you obviously don't own the phone
    > >

    > actually I do own the phone but anybody who can't even be bothered to type
    > nokia 6230 into a ssearch engine or even visit the nokia site doesn't
    really
    > deserve a proper answer.
    >
    > How difficult is it??..lazy twats

    i have visited the nokia site, looked at the phone but cant find anything
    that tells me wether the ring tones are any good. thats why i asked here.

    > "Joe" <joe_g_g(spam)@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > what's your problem retard you obviously don't own the phone
    > >

    > are they any good then? is it posible to download your own?

    There's not many good one's on the phone but you can upload more or even
    have mp3's as your ringtone.

    Cheers,

    David

Nokia