Display driver AMD driver stopped responding and has recovered

zazally

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2012
First of all please take a look at this picture it is 100% safe thank you so much! http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff514/Hatton92/DisplayDriverStoppedResponding.png

Okay for an example I am playing a computer game and I alt tab to go watch videos of some sort youtube anything that streams/buffers the video I am watching goes green and a error comes up at the bottom corner looking exactly like that picture I also sometimes get blue screen of death it is really annoying I am using 2 AMD XFX Radeon 6950 2 gig cards in crossfire and have the latest CCC Dirver update installed I am worried this could be a hardware problem and I am getting very worried and scared. I am very noob at computers and I don't know anything about them I just use them to play computer games since I enjoy them.

Thank you so much for reading and I look forward to reading your replies take care everyone :)

P.S. English is my third language so I apologize for the messy write up.

zazally

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2012
If anyone could help this will be really helpful thank you I would like to know if there is something wrong with my computer since I will need to take it back to the manufacture since it will be sitting there for a week and Diablo 3 comes out soon :( thank you so much I look forward to your replies.