Display driver AMD driver stopped responding and has recovered

First of all please take a look at this picture it is 100% safe thank you so much! http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff514/Hatton92/DisplayDriverStoppedResponding.png

Okay for an example I am playing a computer game and I alt tab to go watch videos of some sort youtube anything that streams/buffers the video I am watching goes green and a error comes up at the bottom corner looking exactly like that picture I also sometimes get blue screen of death it is really annoying I am using 2 AMD XFX Radeon 6950 2 gig cards in crossfire and have the latest CCC Dirver update installed I am worried this could be a hardware problem and I am getting very worried and scared. I am very noob at computers and I don't know anything about them I just use them to play computer games since I enjoy them.

Thank you so much for reading and I look forward to reading your replies take care everyone :)

P.S. English is my third language so I apologize for the messy write up.
4 answers Last reply
More about display driver driver stopped responding recovered
  1. Sorry for the Bump but really keen to help get this sorted thank you!
  2. If anyone could help this will be really helpful thank you I would like to know if there is something wrong with my computer since I will need to take it back to the manufacture since it will be sitting there for a week and Diablo 3 comes out soon :( thank you so much I look forward to your replies.
  3. same problem here! Actually anytime I try a slight OC nothing major I get this message and i just updated drivers to 12.4!!!
  4. Have you updated your drivers recently?
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Graphics