Gefore gt 430 fermi

intoxicoded

Honorable
Apr 21, 2012
You guys helped me out alot on my last question so i figured id ask her on this one. The ti card I was going to get I dont have enough of a psu to handle it. Im also wondering this for the gt 430, if a 250 watt psu will handle it? My other question is My pc has pci express 1 not 2. How much of a performance drop will i occur? and How much of a performance boost will i see from an onboard card. Also what does the fermi mean in this card?

Gt 430 runs solely off PCI Express power... Its not no where NEAR! a the performance of a 560 ti... But it will run low games like.... Left 4 dead, portal or CS:S.

But you should have enough power... Wait are you the guy that came in asking this question and a guy recommended a Rosewill 500 watt a 6670?

Ah so you took my advice for the GT 430?. Cool. Don't expect at all for it to handle BF3 or anything but your power supply should be fine.. If you get the card and it doesn't quite keep up... you can always find a 400watt or anything of the line for 50$ or so

flank21

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2007
if your going to get the GT430 from newegg it has a $20 mail in rebate at the moment, also you can use promo code EMCYTZT1485 to get an additional $20 off (expires today 4/24 though) so that brings your total cost after rebate down to $30, not bad if you ask me.