What games will be in the next xbox bundle?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Does anybody know when the next bundle will be out and what games will be
in it? I want to buy an Xbox as a second system, but the football and
especially tennis game don't really interest me. Thanks!

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

XBOX 2 will probably be here then on christmas.