What games will be in the next xbox bundle?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Does anybody know when the next bundle will be out and what games will be
in it? I want to buy an Xbox as a second system, but the football and
especially tennis game don't really interest me. Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about what games xbox bundle
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

    XBOX 2 will probably be here then on christmas.
    "Action Man" <biroschik2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Does anybody know when the next bundle will be out and what games will be
    > in it? I want to buy an Xbox as a second system, but the football and
    > especially tennis game don't really interest me. Thanks!

Console Gaming Games Microsoft Xbox Video Games