What games will be in the next xbox bundle?

Tags:
  • Console Gaming
  • Games
  • Microsoft
  • Xbox
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
January 3, 2005 8:29:04 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Does anybody know when the next bundle will be out and what games will be
in it? I want to buy an Xbox as a second system, but the football and
especially tennis game don't really interest me. Thanks!

More about : games xbox bundle

Anonymous
February 28, 2005 3:27:53 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

XBOX 2 will probably be here then on christmas.

!