525$ Build, Help is appreciated :)

chaotixblade

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2012
Dear Community,
[1] (1=PARAGRAPHS) (A=BUILD) (C=COMMENTS WHAT BUILD YOU THINK I SHOULD DO, WITH CRITERIA BELOW LISTED)
So I have a build I’m putting together, I think If some of you are oldies/veterans in this community, in the last year or so you’ve seen me posting a lot about this “build” I was putting together, and told me to shut my yap per you know who you are LOL) (while grammar checking I remember its outlander_04 I think), because it was as I said, a 6 month in the future dream. Well it’s been 6 months I have the money, and am ready to build. I have a build here, (GO TO [A] TO SEE IT) I would like you guys to sift through it and see if you see any flaws, verified it with a friend who works at a computer store, he said it looks ok, just want a second opinion, can’t hurt, LOL. Anyway here is the criteria for the build, it needs to be ~ 525$ Monitor excluded, mouse excluded, need a Keyboard though, along with the necessities RAM, OS,MOBO, GPU, GPU, CASE, DVD, HD, PSU, ETC.
Other needs, Must be from amazon.com so… if you’re a new egg fan boy, just find it on Newegg, go to Amazon, guarantee it will be ~ same price, if it is a little higher, I save money with prime, 1 day free shipping, and of course, FREE SHIPPING NO TAX, (Newegg has seen much better days IMO) and a worry free return policy, where I DON’T PAY FOR RETURNS, and THEY ARE AT FAULT, and I do NOT HAVE TO FILL OUT a “why did you need to return” blah. Secondly the CPU can be either brand, Intel Or AMD, I do not really care, so long as it is the best bang for the buck CPU, (current one is fx-4100) and the motherboard should be ~ 50$ because the fx/ GeForce 7025 I have listed is a 150$ CPU/MOBO and meets my needs, So basically I’m saying I want the best bang/buck CPU you can fit in a 525$ budget, (mouse through GPU -etc. etc.)
My needs are as follows, you’ll see with my WIN 7/ HD 6750 / FX-4100 bundle, it can handle COD4 MAXED/ MW2 MAXED / COD5 MAXED. So those are my needs as far as what games I need to handle, so really DON’T CHANGE MY CPU/GPU unless it’s better because those cards are what I need, my point is don’t shoot lower. Also I don’t care as to what your opinion is whether said CPU/GPU combination can max out said games, just don’t SHOOT LOWER, Fair enough, now Listen don’t go telling me “Don’t skimp out on a PSU it will fry your system”. Ignore your standards, I have been buying cheaper 400-600W PSU’s from Amazon for awhile, have had no problems, whatsoever. As long as the review on the PSU is above 3.8/5 stars off of Amazon, recommend it to me/ put it in your recommendation build.  Thanks a crap ton btw, for reading my HUGE rant. (Need games native resolution 1600x900 (STRESS, MEGA STRESS, I WANT a 4 CORE PROCESSOR, TO BE SEMI FUTURE PROOF, unless you seriously guarantee me otherwise, for ex. I don’t care if you recommend me the FX-4100 even though in a year or so it will only allow me to run games at say medium settings, I have very low standards, I have been playing Wow (no longer play btw), at 1366x768 low fps Configurations, and lowest settings all my life, at 10-20 fps, 6-12 fps in raids, and COD4 at 640x480 lowest low configurations as well. Also I know clock speed means *well not as much anyway* nothing anymore, so I’m aware of 3.2 GHz Intel i5, is faster than the FX 4100 with a 3.6ghz clock speed etc. etc. (Obviously due to my budget I am no way Insinuating I want/ and or can afford one, just saying I know something with more, for ex. LMB cache/faster is a faster CPU, regardless of clock speed. (THAT ALSO OBVIOSULY isn’t the only determining factor ha-ha) Finally NO REBAITS, besides I don’t think that Amazon.com has those, so thanks, and God Bless, and finally here is my build. P.S. win 7 is what I want. (The reason for the length of my rant as you’ll see at the bottom, I only have internet ~ once a day for ~ 2 minutes, I want to answer all, and I mean all stupid questions.
[A](If you don’t see a link, search what I said on Google, you’ll see it on AMAZON.COM (as well as look for the one with same price, E.G. Amazon has two HIS, HD 6750’s one for 99.99 and one for 89.99. (Check for compatibilities thanks)
MOTHERBOARD GIGABYTE NVIDIA GeForce 7025 nforce 630a 49.99$
http://www.amazon.com/GIGABYTE-GeForce-Chipset-Motherboard-GA-M68MT-S2/dp/B005X64M4G/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1339790891&sr=1-1&keywords=amd+motherboard

RAM 25.99 Corsair 4GB Vengeance
HARD DRIVE 1TB 85$ (should be a WD caviar blue, if not you’ll find one for roughly 85$)
OS Windows Seven 64 bit. 100$
GRAPHICS HD 6750 HIS 89.99$ (AS I STATED SHOULD BE TWO, OR MORE, FIND CHEAPEST)
CPU FX-4100 3.6 GHZ QUAD 100$
PSU 35 CASE 35 Gamma Classic
http://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-Elite-Supply-RS460-PSARI3US/dp/B002G1YPHK/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1339790674&sr=1-4&keywords=500w+power+supply
http://www.amazon.com/GAMMA-Classic-Interior-Chassis-Black/dp/B002UDK9U6/ref=sr_1_9?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1339790789&sr=1-9&keywords=desktop+case
DVD DRIVE Sony ad-7280S-08 17.99
KEYBOARD Logitech k120 15$ 519$ TOTAL no tax, no shipping kudos Amazon.
(Expect a reply tomorrow, (wrote this on word, on June, 18th, posting, and then checking next day (staying somewhere w/o internet have to drive to a place with it, (cough mc Donald’s cough)

chaotixblade

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2012
Well Its kinda long, probably why no one replied, shorten it up,

Heres my build, my budgets 525, Is it compatible Y/N?

If not lemme know what to fix,

Then you can build me your idea of one if you want.

RAM 25.99 Corsair 4GB Vengeance
HARD DRIVE 1TB 85$ (should be a WD caviar blue, if not you’ll find one for roughly 85$)
OS Windows Seven 64 bit. 100$
GRAPHICS HD 6750 HIS 89.99$ (AS I STATED SHOULD BE TWO, OR MORE, FIND CHEAPEST)
CPU FX-4100 3.6 GHZ QUAD 100$
PSU 35 CASE 35 Gamma Classic
http://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Maste [...] wer+supply
http://www.amazon.com/GAMMA-Classi [...] sktop+case
DVD DRIVE Sony ad-7280S-08 17.99
KEYBOARD Logitech k120 15$ 519$ TOTAL no tax, no shipping kudos Amazon.