Site redirects

im getting a lot of "wait redirecting" messages in the games forum... is it a bug or what?.
i click on a post to view and then get the redirect message only to be put back in the pc gams menu without going to the thread i clicked on. i click again and it goes straight in...
bug? hack? advert error?

cball1311

Honorable
Dec 15, 2012
Same trouble here, in the Systems forum. It seems like every post that doesn't have any replies, I get redirected to the forum subcategory and then it just redirects me again to the subcategory main page. If a post has a reply, this doesn't happen. This just started happening about an hour ago (1/10 10:31 AM CST).

cball1311

Honorable
Dec 15, 2012
The problem seems to have cleared up. It was happening quite frequently earlier this morning (CST), especially if I wanted to view a newly posted thread. It was very strange. I will keep you informed if I experience anything again.

another thing im noticing random phrases are being turned into links to 3rd party sites...
i typed play at slide show and it turned into a link to some kids play toys... *edit* i clicked submit and it was ordinary black text, then i leave and come back and the link became active...

http://www.waltons.co.uk/plum-my-first-play-centre it redirects there if you click on it... i use opera with adblock so i shouldnt see em if there intentional.

That's the thing. They will give the "You are being redirected....." response for like the first 5 minutes and after someone happens to get through it will go to business as normal. It is extremely sporadic like randomizer mentioned and isn't really a problem but more of a nuiscance than anything when you are trying to prevent someone from requesting something they shouldn't :)