how do u get your own soundtrack into games?

Last response: in Video Games
January 4, 2005 6:35:08 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

i was talking to sum friends about the xbox and we were all trying to
work out how you can put your own soundtrack onto some games because
apparently you can ive copied a cd onto my xbox to try to get it to
work and the game im using says you can have your own soundtrack but
it dosent work. can anyone help me please? thnx

More about : soundtrack games

Anonymous
January 4, 2005 5:39:58 PM

"Captain skinny" <pete_skinny123@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>i was talking to sum friends about the xbox and we were all trying to
> work out how you can put your own soundtrack onto some games because
> apparently you can ive copied a cd onto my xbox to try to get it to
> work and the game im using says you can have your own soundtrack but
> it dosent work. can anyone help me please? thnx

what GAME are you talking about?
Anonymous
January 5, 2005 9:19:26 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

ya only some games support in game sound tracks. if they do it usually says
on back of case, then if it does just read book for game....(since you say
you already have some music you put on)

!