Sign in with
Your question

What color nzxt phantom 410 should i get?

Last response: in Components

what color phantom case?

Total: 11 votes (7 blank votes)

• black with orange leds
  • 0 %
  • white with green and purple leds
  • 25 %
  • gunmetal with orange
  • 75 %
  • white with blue and orange
  • 0 %
October 23, 2012 7:17:49 AM

i was gonna go for the white for my new build but after looking at pictures of finished builds in it the white makes it look kinda cheap, i was gonna put a green led strip inside and have a couple of the fans purple with leds. if i get the gunmetal or black i will probly do orange led strips and fans. which do you think would look better? i would go for the black one with the orange accents but i cant find it at any online stores in canada, can i ship from newegg.com to canada?

More about : color nzxt phantom 410

a c 110 ) Power supply
October 23, 2012 8:13:21 AM

There are much better cases out there at the same price.....
October 23, 2012 8:26:09 AM

like what? and im going for looks aswell as features
Related resources
a c 110 ) Power supply
October 23, 2012 8:28:17 AM

Looks depend on the user........:) 

Rosewill Blackhawk
Corsair 500R
Antec Eleven Hundred
CM Storm Scout 2
CM 690 II Advanced
Antec P280
October 23, 2012 10:17:52 AM

If you are doing it for aesthetics then choose what you like the look of best, not anyone else. I have the gunmetal one cause thats my preference. I do agree with the white ones looking slightly cheap, especially when people dont follow a strict color scheme with their hardware. Just a note though, I had blue lights in my gunmetal, and it didnt look great. I use white lights and everything in my case has a gunmetal/gold color to it. I think should you want coloured lights stick with black or white, or the color of those lights.
!