What color nzxt phantom 410 should i get?

i was gonna go for the white for my new build but after looking at pictures of finished builds in it the white makes it look kinda cheap, i was gonna put a green led strip inside and have a couple of the fans purple with leds. if i get the gunmetal or black i will probly do orange led strips and fans. which do you think would look better? i would go for the black one with the orange accents but i cant find it at any online stores in canada, can i ship from newegg.com to canada?
4 answers Last reply
More about what color nzxt phantom
  1. There are much better cases out there at the same price.....
  2. like what? and im going for looks aswell as features
  3. Looks depend on the user........:)

Rosewill Blackhawk
    Corsair 500R
    Antec Eleven Hundred
    CM Storm Scout 2
    CM 690 II Advanced
    Antec P280
  4. If you are doing it for aesthetics then choose what you like the look of best, not anyone else. I have the gunmetal one cause thats my preference. I do agree with the white ones looking slightly cheap, especially when people dont follow a strict color scheme with their hardware. Just a note though, I had blue lights in my gunmetal, and it didnt look great. I use white lights and everything in my case has a gunmetal/gold color to it. I think should you want coloured lights stick with black or white, or the color of those lights.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies LED Monitor New Build Components