Hallowhead

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2011
Recently i upgraded from a 560 to a 570 wasn't able to play bf3 and other games on ultra.
I was able to play minecraft with about 800 fps no lag spikes or anything with the 560.
Now that i have the 570 i only get about 100 fps with major lag spikes, like unplayable, all the other games such as bf3 get like 60 fps plus on ultra as well as batman arkaham city but minecraft doesn't work, and it pisses me off. Can someone tell me how to fix this or the settings i need to change in my nvidia control panel?

Are there settings in the game Minecraft that can be changed because if you can play BF3 and Batman then you should be able to play Minecraft. There is a place in the Nvidia control panel where you can add a game and you do want to see if it is already in there because it should have loaded in automaticly. Under 3D settings and under manage 3D settings there is a tab where you can select the drop down menu to see if the game is listed there and if it's not then you can add it. You can also determine the 3D settings of that game and add or subtract anything you want.

Hallowhead

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2011

\
i have been playing with these settings for a long time but i can't seem to get it back to where i had it with my 560

TRENDING THREADS