software

Last response: in Network Providers
August 10, 2005 2:05:19 AM

Ok, I got the Razr and love it, I want to transfer some mp3 files to use as
ringtones, I've seen the p2k program and motokit, but both seem complicated
as hell, is their an easier program to just transfer ringtones and images
via usb? Thanks

Capt.

More about : software

Anonymous
August 10, 2005 8:42:00 AM

In <SZeKe.4858$0E5.3617@fe05.lga> on Tue, 9 Aug 2005 22:05:19 -0500, "Capn"
<capn@charter.net> wrote:

>Ok, I got the Razr and love it, I want to transfer some mp3 files to use as
>ringtones, I've seen the p2k program and motokit, but both seem complicated
>as hell, is their an easier program to just transfer ringtones and images
>via usb? Thanks

Motorola PhoneTools. Cheap from http://shopoem.com/

August 10, 2005 12:45:19 PM

> Motorola PhoneTools. Cheap from http://shopoem.com/

> John Navas <http://navasgrp.home.att.net/#Cingular&gt;

Is that different than Mobile Phone Tools?

I have that and can move pictures, ringtones and videos around but not
games.

Fred
August 10, 2005 12:45:20 PM

Thanks for the info, so their is no freebie software that works just as
well?

Capt.
"Fred" <fredsnotes@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "John Navas" <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com> wrote in message
>> [POSTED TO alt.cellular.cingular - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
>
>> Motorola PhoneTools. Cheap from http://shopoem.com/
>>
>> --
>> Best regards, HELP FOR CINGULAR GSM & SONY ERICSSON PHONES:
>> John Navas <http://navasgrp.home.att.net/#Cingular&gt;
>
> Is that different than Mobile Phone Tools?
>
> I have that and can move pictures, ringtones and videos around but not
> games.
>
> Fred

Anonymous
August 10, 2005 4:31:40 PM

Ok, I got a copy of an old mobile phone tools, v. 1.2.3 or something like
that. Anyone know if you can get a free update to the newer version so it
would work with my razr or am I sol? Thanks.

Capt.

"Capn" <capn@charter.net> wrote in message
> Thanks for the info, so their is no freebie software that works just as
> well?
>
> Capt.
> "Fred" <fredsnotes@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "John Navas" <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com> wrote in message
>>> [POSTED TO alt.cellular.cingular - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
>>
>>> Motorola PhoneTools. Cheap from http://shopoem.com/
>>>
>>> --
>>> Best regards, HELP FOR CINGULAR GSM & SONY ERICSSON PHONES:
>>> John Navas <http://navasgrp.home.att.net/#Cingular&gt;
>>
>> Is that different than Mobile Phone Tools?
>>
>> I have that and can move pictures, ringtones and videos around but not
>> games.
>>
>> Fred

August 10, 2005 5:51:04 PM

Does it have a Live Update option?

If so, start it up. It is pretty slow but will get you there.

Fred

> Ok, I got a copy of an old mobile phone tools, v. 1.2.3 or something like
> that. Anyone know if you can get a free update to the newer version so it
> would work with my razr or am I sol? Thanks.

Anonymous
August 10, 2005 5:54:13 PM

it doesn't, i had to choose a different phone from what I have. Maybe that
was the issue. It has just update, but all it does is bring me to the main
web page to update to MPT deluxe.

!