software

Ok, I got the Razr and love it, I want to transfer some mp3 files to use as
ringtones, I've seen the p2k program and motokit, but both seem complicated
as hell, is their an easier program to just transfer ringtones and images
via usb? Thanks

Capt.
6 answers Last reply
More about software

    Motorola PhoneTools. Cheap from http://shopoem.com/

    > Motorola PhoneTools. Cheap from http://shopoem.com/

    > John Navas <http://navasgrp.home.att.net/#Cingular>

    Is that different than Mobile Phone Tools?

    I have that and can move pictures, ringtones and videos around but not
    games.

    Fred

    Thanks for the info, so their is no freebie software that works just as
    well?

    Capt.
    "Fred" <fredsnotes@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "John Navas" <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com> wrote in message
    >> [POSTED TO alt.cellular.cingular - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
    >
    >> Motorola PhoneTools. Cheap from http://shopoem.com/
    >>
    >> --
    >> Best regards, HELP FOR CINGULAR GSM & SONY ERICSSON PHONES:
    >> John Navas <http://navasgrp.home.att.net/#Cingular>
    >
    > Is that different than Mobile Phone Tools?
    >
    > I have that and can move pictures, ringtones and videos around but not
    > games.
    >
    > Fred

    Ok, I got a copy of an old mobile phone tools, v. 1.2.3 or something like
    that. Anyone know if you can get a free update to the newer version so it
    would work with my razr or am I sol? Thanks.

    Capt.

    "Capn" <capn@charter.net> wrote in message
    > Thanks for the info, so their is no freebie software that works just as
    > well?
    >
    > Capt.
    > "Fred" <fredsnotes@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "John Navas" <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com> wrote in message
    >>> [POSTED TO alt.cellular.cingular - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
    >>
    >>> Motorola PhoneTools. Cheap from http://shopoem.com/
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Best regards, HELP FOR CINGULAR GSM & SONY ERICSSON PHONES:
    >>> John Navas <http://navasgrp.home.att.net/#Cingular>
    >>
    >> Is that different than Mobile Phone Tools?
    >>
    >> I have that and can move pictures, ringtones and videos around but not
    >> games.
    >>
    >> Fred

    Does it have a Live Update option?

    If so, start it up. It is pretty slow but will get you there.

    Fred

    > Ok, I got a copy of an old mobile phone tools, v. 1.2.3 or something like
    > that. Anyone know if you can get a free update to the newer version so it
    > would work with my razr or am I sol? Thanks.

    it doesn't, i had to choose a different phone from what I have. Maybe that
    was the issue. It has just update, but all it does is bring me to the main
    web page to update to MPT deluxe.

    > Does it have a Live Update option?
    >
    > If so, start it up. It is pretty slow but will get you there.
    >
    > Fred
    >
    > "Capn" <capn@charter.net> wrote in message
    >> Ok, I got a copy of an old mobile phone tools, v. 1.2.3 or something like
    >> that. Anyone know if you can get a free update to the newer version so it
    >> would work with my razr or am I sol? Thanks.

Cingular Software Internet Service Providers