My Computer

When I restart or turn on the computer
My computer folder opens up automatically
How can I stop it?
Please help!!
Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about computer

    Go to Start>Run type: regedit click OK.

    Using Regedit, change the following key:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS NT\CURRENT VERSION\WINLOGON
    Change USERINIT from
    C:\windows\system32\userinit.exe,c:\windows\system32\userinit.exe to

    "gorens" <gorens@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I restart or turn on the computer
    > My computer folder opens up automatically
    > How can I stop it?
    > Please help!!
    > Thanks

Configuration Computers Microsoft Customization Windows XP