desktop background

Is it possible to have two backgrond images at once? I would like a standard
backgrond pattern and a personal picture with it as well. All I can seem to
do is get a color. Any info would be appreciated! Thank you.

you can use active desktop to embed any image into any wallpaper...

If you are using XP then active desktop is more stable than with win98 and
ME

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 05:31:01 -0800, kanjon wrote:

> Is it possible to have two backgrond images at once? I would like a standard
> backgrond pattern and a personal picture with it as well. All I can seem to
> do is get a color. Any info would be appreciated! Thank you.

"Patterns," used to fill in space around an image and found in Win9x, is
not available in WinXP.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

Hi,

Why don't you just draw a backround in paint?

Andy