desktop background

February 12, 2005 8:31:01 AM

Is it possible to have two backgrond images at once? I would like a standard
backgrond pattern and a personal picture with it as well. All I can seem to
do is get a color. Any info would be appreciated! Thank you.

More about : desktop background

Anonymous
February 13, 2005 1:36:34 AM

you can use active desktop to embed any image into any wallpaper...

If you are using XP then active desktop is more stable than with win98 and
ME

"kanjon" <kanjon5@aol.com> wrote in message
> Is it possible to have two backgrond images at once? I would like a
> standard
> backgrond pattern and a personal picture with it as well. All I can seem
> do is get a color. Any info would be appreciated! Thank you.
Anonymous
February 13, 2005 1:43:37 PM

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 05:31:01 -0800, kanjon wrote:

> Is it possible to have two backgrond images at once? I would like a standard
> backgrond pattern and a personal picture with it as well. All I can seem to
> do is get a color. Any info would be appreciated! Thank you.

"Patterns," used to fill in space around an image and found in Win9x, is
not available in WinXP.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

Hi,

Why don't you just draw a backround in paint?

Andy

!