General Posting Preference?

Last response: in Video Games
January 6, 2005 8:28:48 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

HELLO!

What is the general posting preference in this newsgroup? (Top/Bottom
Posting?)
Anonymous
January 7, 2005 2:47:22 AM

"Stephen V." <STV0726@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:o CTY4dE9EHA.3944@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> HELLO!
>
> What is the general posting preference in this newsgroup? (Top/Bottom
> Posting?)

It doesn't matter as long as you get your question across etc.

--

Regards,

Mike
--