General Posting Preference?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

HELLO!

What is the general posting preference in this newsgroup? (Top/Bottom
Posting?)
1 answer Last reply
More about general posting preference
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

    "Stephen V." <STV0726@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > HELLO!
    >
    > What is the general posting preference in this newsgroup? (Top/Bottom
    > Posting?)

    It doesn't matter as long as you get your question across etc.

    --

    Regards,

    Mike
    --
    Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

    rights

    newsgroups

    "Stephen V." <STV0726@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > HELLO!
    >
    > What is the general posting preference in this newsgroup? (Top/Bottom
    > Posting?)

Console Gaming Newsgroup Games Microsoft Xbox Video Games