tinyE

Honorable
Nov 30, 2012
This a terrible thing to waste a thread on and I hope it doesn't come off as trolling, but why can't I change my avatar? I threw the thing up there as a goof when I first joined and as it has nothing to do with gaming I'd like to change it to something more relevant, but it wont change. It will delete but when I download/upload a new one it just post the old one.

Solution
Upload it with a different file type (jpg, png and gif are supported). There is a bug hanging around which prevents existing avatars from being removed, so the only option is to make one with another file extension. Uploading an avatar with an extension that already exists will just cause the old avatar to show up. Unfortunately this means you have at most 3 avatars to play with and then you're stuck. I really wish that they would fix this.

tinyE

Honorable
Nov 30, 2012

I'll give that a shot but it seems that it just puts my old avatar up here as soon as I hit enter and then nothing. I waited a day last time I tried but I guess it wasn't long enough. Thanks.

tinyE

Honorable
Nov 30, 2012

Its been roughly two days since I requested the change and still nothing. I was thinking of deleting it completely, waiting two days, and then uploading a new image to see if that works. I really appreciate any help you can give me but I want to stress this is not a huge concern and it would kill me if I thought anyone was losing any sleep trying to solve this problem.

randomizer

Champion
Upload it with a different file type (jpg, png and gif are supported). There is a bug hanging around which prevents existing avatars from being removed, so the only option is to make one with another file extension. Uploading an avatar with an extension that already exists will just cause the old avatar to show up. Unfortunately this means you have at most 3 avatars to play with and then you're stuck. I really wish that they would fix this.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS