Backup Xbox Games

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Hi, I have recently backup my xbox games, but I have noticed that for those
original games, their backup copies only work when the mod-chip is turn on,
that's to say that backup copy of original games have became the pirated
copy, is this the norm case, if not, what could have gone wrong, thnks for
any help !
3 answers Last reply
More about backup xbox games
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

    "Steven" <landbell3@yahoo.com.sg> wrote in message
    > Hi, I have recently backup my xbox games, but I have noticed that for
    > those
    > original games, their backup copies only work when the mod-chip is turn
    > on,
    > that's to say that backup copy of original games have became the pirated
    > copy, is this the norm case, if not, what could have gone wrong, thnks for
    > any help !

    That's normal behaviour.

    --
    Paul Smith,
    Yeovil, UK.

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

    You cannot copy an Xbox game disk so that it will play on an unmodified
    Xbox.

    --

    Regards,

    Mike
    --
    Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

    rights

    newsgroups

    "Steven" <landbell3@yahoo.com.sg> wrote in message
    > Hi, I have recently backup my xbox games, but I have noticed that for
    > those
    > original games, their backup copies only work when the mod-chip is turn
    > on,
    > that's to say that backup copy of original games have became the pirated
    > copy, is this the norm case, if not, what could have gone wrong, thnks for
    > any help !

  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

    Dumbass

    "Steven" <landbell3@yahoo.com.sg> wrote in message
    > Hi, I have recently backup my xbox games, but I have noticed that for
    > those
    > original games, their backup copies only work when the mod-chip is turn
    > on,
    > that's to say that backup copy of original games have became the pirated
    > copy, is this the norm case, if not, what could have gone wrong, thnks for
    > any help !

Console Gaming Games Backup Microsoft Xbox Video Games