Backup Xbox Games

Last response: in Video Games
Share
January 7, 2005 6:42:23 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Hi, I have recently backup my xbox games, but I have noticed that for those
original games, their backup copies only work when the mod-chip is turn on,
that's to say that backup copy of original games have became the pirated
copy, is this the norm case, if not, what could have gone wrong, thnks for
any help !

More about : backup xbox games

Anonymous
January 7, 2005 6:42:24 PM

"Steven" <landbell3@yahoo.com.sg> wrote in message
> Hi, I have recently backup my xbox games, but I have noticed that for
> those
> original games, their backup copies only work when the mod-chip is turn
> on,
> that's to say that backup copy of original games have became the pirated
> copy, is this the norm case, if not, what could have gone wrong, thnks for
> any help !

That's normal behaviour.

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.

January 7, 2005 10:04:11 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

You cannot copy an Xbox game disk so that it will play on an unmodified
Xbox.

--

Regards,

Mike
--
Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

rights

newsgroups

"Steven" <landbell3@yahoo.com.sg> wrote in message
> Hi, I have recently backup my xbox games, but I have noticed that for
> those
> original games, their backup copies only work when the mod-chip is turn
> on,
> that's to say that backup copy of original games have became the pirated
> copy, is this the norm case, if not, what could have gone wrong, thnks for
> any help !

Anonymous
January 7, 2005 10:26:40 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Dumbass

!