Nvidia count down clock, "it's coming"

Well first of all...malmental or a very respected member of tomshardware, or as many refer to him as the forum "jester' :) The reason why no one is posting, is because you are asking questions. If you look at mal's thread, he actually posts rumors, etc. However, with this thread nothing really is going on! :sweat:

Don't worry, you aren't a "nobody" in the forums. I still am getting there! Though everyone apparently "knows" me in the watercooling section, because I can't decide on my parts! :lol: Just as long as you have badges, that means you have helped people and they have made the correct choices. It's all self satisfactory and I love helping people! Hey, tomshardware community helped me choose my parts, why not give back?

randomkid

Distinguished

At 15 years old ( unless you are lying about your age ;) ) & with a rig like this: i7 2600k@4ghz,asus maximus xtreme,megahalems with 2 CM sickflows,8 gb dominator RAM,MSI gtx 580 3 gb,m4 128 ssd,2 tb storage,coolermaster silent pro 1kw 80+ GOLD PSU, armour+ full tower,other peripherals?

I spit in the eye of whoever say you are a noob. :lol:

4745454b

Titan
I disagree. Just because daddy bought him a powerful machine doesn't mean he knows how it works or can push it anywhere near 100%. Just means he knows big parts and daddy has a lot of money. Besides, like a noob he already bumped the post after waiting a whole 18min.

Try linking some sites or posting what you think it is. Be more entertaining then "tell me tell me tell me" like we have now.

you are right.i hope i'll learn soon ;)

randomkid

Distinguished

Great Dad. I hope you get good grades spending so much time in the forum posting 2300+ in less than 1 year earning the rank of forum veteran in such a short period. Unless this account is your brother's too. :D

randomkid

Distinguished

Like me? :D

It was not him, it was the OP who bumped his own post after 18 minutes.

oh yeah it's 1000000% mine :sol:

Well they say GTX 690 is going to be SLI GK104 and GTX 685 is going to be the better GK110.

GK110 is ready by about September so I say it is GTX 690.

You probably heard of that already.

But the release of either card will be good. More choice for top of the shelf buyers.

Edit: more news

http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/graphics/display/20120423230614_First_Image_of_Nvidia_s_GeForce_GTX_690_Transpires.html

GTX 690 is rumour to have 2 GK104, a total of 3072 stream processors and have 2×256 bit 4GB GDDR5 memory.

14 years old here :)