Nvidia count down clock, "it's coming"

Is it 690 (dual gk104)

Or BIG K (gk110)

Please post any links, rumors inside knowledge you have!
21 answers Last reply
More about nvidia count clock coming
  1. Really no one? Threads like these are how I found out before the NDA lift when the 680 was for sale. Threads like these rock, is there another one like this already?
  2. is there a point of this thread or you just wanna "rock"?
  3. Yes I found out before the NDA lifted when the 680 was going to come out and got one on march 22nd. So if anyone wants info and is looking to get one it makes it much easier. Check out Malmentals thread it was great.
  4. hellfire24 said:
    is there a point of this thread or you just wanna "rock"?


    The last thread that mal put up like this was good enough that tom's supported it, mods posted on it, so... GO TROLL SOMEWHERE ELSE! :hello:
  5. ^WTF?you are just wasting time of others.
    and keep your words in control.
  6. MANOFKRYPTONAK said:
    The last thread that mal put up like this was good enough that tom's supported it, mods posted on it, so... GO TROLL SOMEWHERE ELSE! :hello:

    Well first of all...malmental or a very respected member of tomshardware, or as many refer to him as the forum "jester' :) The reason why no one is posting, is because you are asking questions. If you look at mal's thread, he actually posts rumors, etc. However, with this thread nothing really is going on! :sweat:
  7. i know i am no where near to a respected tomshardware member but i really don't like when some one posts things like troll some where else :/
  8. hellfire24 said:
    i know i am no where near to a respected tomshardware member but i really don't like when some one posts things like troll some where else :/

    Don't worry, you aren't a "nobody" in the forums. I still am getting there! Though everyone apparently "knows" me in the watercooling section, because I can't decide on my parts! :lol: Just as long as you have badges, that means you have helped people and they have made the correct choices. It's all self satisfactory and I love helping people! Hey, tomshardware community helped me choose my parts, why not give back?
  9. thanks man,i really appreciate your words.please answer my one question,you think i am noob or not?(may sound stupid but please)
  10. hellfire24 said:
    thanks man,i really appreciate your words.please answer my one question,you think i am noob or not?(may sound stupid but please)

    At 15 years old ( unless you are lying about your age ;) ) & with a rig like this: i7 2600k@4ghz,asus maximus xtreme,megahalems with 2 CM sickflows,8 gb dominator RAM,MSI gtx 580 3 gb,m4 128 ssd,2 tb storage,coolermaster silent pro 1kw 80+ GOLD PSU, armour+ full tower,other peripherals?

    I spit in the eye of whoever say you are a noob. :lol:
  11. I disagree. Just because daddy bought him a powerful machine doesn't mean he knows how it works or can push it anywhere near 100%. Just means he knows big parts and daddy has a lot of money. Besides, like a noob he already bumped the post after waiting a whole 18min.

    Try linking some sites or posting what you think it is. Be more entertaining then "tell me tell me tell me" like we have now.
  12. that's not my rig it's my brother's.daddy promised me to get a good rig if i get dood grades.
  13. 4745454b said:
    I disagree. Just because daddy bought him a powerful machine doesn't mean he knows how it works or can push it anywhere near 100%. Just means he knows big parts and daddy has a lot of money. Besides, like a noob he already bumped the post after waiting a whole 18min.

    you are right.i hope i'll learn soon ;)
  14. hellfire24 said:
    that's not my rig it's my brother's.daddy promised me to get a good rig if i get dood grades.

    Great Dad. I hope you get good grades spending so much time in the forum posting 2300+ in less than 1 year earning the rank of forum veteran in such a short period. Unless this account is your brother's too. :D
  15. 4745454b said:
    I disagree. Just because daddy bought him a powerful machine doesn't mean he knows how it works or can push it anywhere near 100%. Just means he knows big parts and daddy has a lot of money.

    Like me? :D

    4745454b said:
    Besides, like a noob he already bumped the post after waiting a whole 18min.

    It was not him, it was the OP who bumped his own post after 18 minutes.
  16. randomkid said:
    Great Dad. I hope you get good grades spending so much time in the forum posting 2300+ in less than 1 year earning the rank of forum veteran in such a short period. Unless this account is your brother's too. :D

    oh yeah it's 1000000% mine :sol:
  17. Well they say GTX 690 is going to be SLI GK104 and GTX 685 is going to be the better GK110.

    GK110 is ready by about September so I say it is GTX 690.

    You probably heard of that already.

    But the release of either card will be good. More choice for top of the shelf buyers.

    Edit: more news

    http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/graphics/display/20120423230614_First_Image_of_Nvidia_s_GeForce_GTX_690_Transpires.html

    GTX 690 is rumour to have 2 GK104, a total of 3072 stream processors and have 2×256 bit 4GB GDDR5 memory.
  18. Quote:
    Nvidia count down clock, "it's coming"


    Rollo ?? Is that you?
  19. randomkid said:
    At 15 years old ( unless you are lying about your age ;) ) & with a rig like this: i7 2600k@4ghz,asus maximus xtreme,megahalems with 2 CM sickflows,8 gb dominator RAM,MSI gtx 580 3 gb,m4 128 ssd,2 tb storage,coolermaster silent pro 1kw 80+ GOLD PSU, armour+ full tower,other peripherals?

    I spit in the eye of whoever say you are a noob. :lol:

    14 years old here :)
  20. ^huuuurrrraaa!!!!!!!
    BTW my birthday is one 26th may!!!!!
  21. You all are quite young, rather surprising, or not depending on how you view the tech generation.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Nvidia Graphics