Zotac or asus or evga

BEtoxic

Honorable
Apr 15, 2012
i'm thinking of buying nvidia GTX680 but i cant decide on which brand i want. is there any major difference between these 3 brands ?

G

There all good i really love my zotacs ive owned 8800 GT,GTX 460 And 470 zotacs,but you really cant beat evga with a lifetime warrenty

G

Thats not true at all.Ive never had any problems with them and there customer support is great.Im thinking you never heard of them so yet you make false statements

sp0nger

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2008
I would only buy EVGA and MSI personally. Thier the only two brands that excel at building non refrence designs imo but ASUS is good too

G

if your'e talking about a reference card, the sticker on top is irrevelent. check the warranty. sometimes that can differ. also check the return policy.

Helltech

Distinguished
In terms of best non-reference designs and coolers go, MSI, ASUS, and Gigabyte are the best. EVGA is great for their customer support, warrenty, and their watercooled cards.

I'm not knocking Zotac, they aren't bad (like Galaxy, have seen nothing but problems with those cards), they just don't stand out however. Their non-reference coolers just don't perform, and when it comes to reference cards they are all the same anyway no matter what brand you get them from.