MechAssault 2

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

How many players can you have on a splitscreen multiplayer game in
MechAssault2? Is it 4 or just 2?

--
Mike C
-

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

While Multiplayer setting will you be using i think that makes a differnce
will it be to 1 xbox system link also unless im mistaken its 4 players on
multiplayer on one xbox.

"Michael Becker" <mbecker7@cinci.rr.com> wrote in message
> While Multiplayer setting will you be using i think that makes a differnce
> will it be to 1 xbox system link also unless im mistaken its 4 players on
> multiplayer on one xbox.

Splitscreen, so a single Xbox. I think it's 4 per box as well, but wasn't
sure.

--
Mike C
-
If you don't say what you mean,
Then how can you ever mean what you say?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 20:30:36 GMT, "Mike C"
<mike@REMOVETHIS.shadow.idleplay.net> wrote:

>"Michael Becker" <mbecker7@cinci.rr.com> wrote in message
>> While Multiplayer setting will you be using i think that makes a differnce
>> will it be to 1 xbox system link also unless im mistaken its 4 players on
>> multiplayer on one xbox.
>
>Splitscreen, so a single Xbox. I think it's 4 per box as well, but wasn't
>sure.

Someone else told me it was only 2 per XBox, just like the first
MechAssault. I haven't verified this yet, but I'll try this weekend.

Mark