Drive Letters

I have a new computer with XP home on it. The system came with 5 memory card
readers which come up as drives E through I and I will probably never use
these. I want to change their drive letters so that I can match this unit
with the other computers on my network. I cannot find out how to change the
drive assignments. Is it possible without disabling these drives?

--
Have A Great Day
Bill M.

    Bill,
    START > Right Click MY COMPUTER > left click MANAGE > Left Click DISK
    MANAGEMENT
    Will let you rename the drives to whatever you want.
    TonySper

    "William C. Meyer" <gingem@email.com> wrote in message
    I have a new computer with XP home on it. The system came with 5
    memory card
    readers which come up as drives E through I and I will probably never
    use
    these. I want to change their drive letters so that I can match this
    unit
    with the other computers on my network. I cannot find out how to
    change the
    drive assignments. Is it possible without disabling these drives?

    --
    Have A Great Day
    Bill M.

    Thank You Tony
    For some reason I only saw the 2 mounted drives there and never noticed
    the bottom list!

    --
    Have A Great Day
    Bill M.

    Do that myself sometimes. Forget to scroll down.

    Thank You Tony
    For some reason I only saw the 2 mounted drives there and never
    noticed
    the bottom list!

    --
    Have A Great Day