Need suggestions for two player cooperative games

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Hi,

I would like some suggestions on two player cooperative games that are
military themed. (WWII, Viet Nam, etc.)

We have Medal of Valor Rising Sun but we are looking for more. Seems like
the xbox games we see in stores show 1-2, or 1-4 player, but it doesn't say
if it's cooperative play.

Thanks for any and all help.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

For some reason I seem to remeber R6 Black Arrow being Two Player Co-op
however I could be wrong, however you can certainly do Co-op on Live !

"Dave" <catx@pacbell.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I would like some suggestions on two player cooperative games that are
> military themed. (WWII, Viet Nam, etc.)
>
> We have Medal of Valor Rising Sun but we are looking for more. Seems like
> the xbox games we see in stores show 1-2, or 1-4 player, but it doesn't
> say
> if it's cooperative play.

Rainbow 6: Black Arrow.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Conflict Desert Storm 1 and 2
Conflict Vietnam

All three are co-op split screen...