Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Which Graphic card??

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
April 26, 2012 10:14:06 AM

Hello everyone i need some help deciding which of this 2 GPU should i choose?


which of this two is better??

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

or this one

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

btw this is my PC specs..

CPU: intel core i3-530
MB: foxconn P55A
RAM: 4GB
PSU: 550 watts

thanks...

More about : graphic card

a b U Graphics card
April 26, 2012 11:05:15 AM

hd 5570 is better.
m
0
l
a c 214 U Graphics card
April 26, 2012 11:21:32 AM

Actually the 4670 is more powerful.By about 20-30%.But it consumes about 30 watts more.

What is your budget?
m
0
l
Related resources
April 26, 2012 11:41:37 AM

i'm only choosing on both of them..

hmmm i read a thread similar to mine, they said that 5570 is better than 4670

now i'm confused..
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
April 26, 2012 11:52:14 AM

bossdiggie said:
i'm only choosing on both of them..

hmmm i read a thread similar to mine, they said that 5570 is better than 4670

now i'm confused..


The 5770 may be more powerful, the the 5570 is not.
m
0
l
April 26, 2012 11:59:18 AM

egilbe said:
The 5770 may be more powerful, the the 5570 is not.



5770?

no i'm only asking about the difference about 4670 & 5570
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
April 26, 2012 12:06:18 PM

bossdiggie said:
i'm only choosing on both of them..

hmmm i read a thread similar to mine, they said that 5570 is better than 4670

now i'm confused..

get 5570 its an latest and can support dx 11 while the 4670 can't..
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
April 26, 2012 12:33:48 PM

bossdiggie said:
5770?

no i'm only asking about the difference about 4670 & 5570


you already got your answer. The 4670 is more powerful.
m
0
l
a c 214 U Graphics card
April 26, 2012 4:26:56 PM

Search for the card in google or a search engine.Type review or benchmark at the end of it.
m
0
l
April 26, 2012 4:31:13 PM

purple stank said:
Search for the card in google or a search engine.Type review or benchmark at the end of it.



ok thanks..
m
0
l
a c 214 U Graphics card
April 26, 2012 5:45:47 PM

Welcome.
m
0
l
!