rglaredo

Honorable
Mar 26, 2012
I been reading that the 7850's have some issues and some people say they are fine ..

Has anyone have more specific info on how these cards behave playing WoW or diablo3 ?? I want a 570 but not at the current price and also its more power hungry than the 7850 ..i rather have a 7850 and save some electricity but I have not read good things about them .. I'm running a 550ti ..was going to sli but one card did not work ..planning to upgrade to 7850 since price seems fair I'm just unsure about the stability of them..I know there are those 560ti with 448 cores but ..I'm afraid that later when I want to sli ..those cards will be out of stock...

Solution
The good thing with the 680 is that it came in at $500 and that forced AMD to lower thier prices , if that price was an indication of things to come then it could be good news for everybody. The bad thing is the release dates and Nvidia just doesn't give any info on that so we're stuck waiting or forced to buy something else. I think it's a mistake for them to think that people are just going to sit and wait for them to release cards at thier liesure , they are loosing potential buyers.
The 560Ti is still a good card and to eventually have two in sli will give high fps and good performance.

MSI N560GTX-TI Twin Frozr II/OC GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card
$244.99 and a...

rglaredo

Honorable
Mar 26, 2012
From today until D3 hits the shelves (bought the one year thing of wow since I was playing it lol) ...I'm not really playing wow at the moment ..i'm currently playing the warhammer wrath of heroes ...wish runs well on the 550ti i just see some frames go down when you are playing and 10+ players clash together in battle at high settings..but i Know in a few weeks i be back to wow then d3 ..then gw2 ...I'm not really happy with the 550ti but then again it is better than my old 440 and it was free lol ..I wish I could say yeap I have 300+ dollars to spend but at the moment i think 260 will be as high as i can go and maybe adding a second card later in the fall ..and I think ...the problem is ...are these cards going to be there later this year to sli or x fire them ...I dont buy in ebay ,,just newegg , bestbuy or tigerdirect the problem is ..when are those 600's going to hit the shelves and ..at what price ..

The good thing with the 680 is that it came in at $500 and that forced AMD to lower thier prices , if that price was an indication of things to come then it could be good news for everybody. The bad thing is the release dates and Nvidia just doesn't give any info on that so we're stuck waiting or forced to buy something else. I think it's a mistake for them to think that people are just going to sit and wait for them to release cards at thier liesure , they are loosing potential buyers.
The 560Ti is still a good card and to eventually have two in sli will give high fps and good performance.

MSI N560GTX-TI Twin Frozr II/OC GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card
$244.99 and a $20 rebate makes it $224.99
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127565

This card is just about the same price but with 2gb od vram and free shipping.

EVGA 02G-P3-1568-KR GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card
$259.99 and a $30 rebate makes it $229.99
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130683

Solution

rglaredo

Honorable
Mar 26, 2012
Yea like it or not ..im forced by circumstances to buy that 560ti (448 or not) ..if ati does not resolve all the issues the the 78's and nvidia still does not have new cards out by d3 release date ..im hoping that nvidia have common sence and release the 600's just before or right after D3 since there are just to many diablo fans ...out there ..that will buy them ..or they are counting that we (the ones holding for new cards) to get desperate enough and buy all the remaining 500's then pickpocket us twice in a year ..with the 600's ...lol ..got to love those nasty marketing people ....

Yeah I guess it's thier job to pick our pockets. (Markrting people)
At least the 560Ti is a decsnt piece of hardware and will still play all the current games and it will be a while before they struggle and even longer if you were able to get two.