Razer mamba help

ZZJoshZZ

Honorable
Oct 25, 2012
Hi, I am new here and I was just wondering if you could help me with a problem with my razer mamba.
I just bought it off Amazon. I just got it yesterday and there seems to be a problem with it.
The mouse works fine in wired mode, but when I take the cable out its like the mouse has no power. I cant really explain well but even after it has been plugged in for a while there seems to be no charge in the mouse when I turn it on wirelessly.
I left it on its charging dock all night last night, and yes my computer was on all that time, and still nothing happens when I turn it on.
On another note, the mouse only looks like its charging when its turned on. When I put it on the dock and the switch is off, the stand does not pulse and the 3 lights on the side just blink green. When I put the mouse on the dock while turned on it pulses and the 3 lights light up as they should. 1, 2, 3, 0, 1, 2, 3, 0.
I was just wondering if anyone could offer some advice, I would really appreciate it and this mouse was bought with my birthday money aswell. I was thinking of sending it back to Amazon, I just want to know if there is a way to fix it.

Help is very much appreciated

oh and sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I didnt know where else to go

ZZJoshZZ

Honorable
Oct 25, 2012
oh, also on another note, when I open the driver/editing software and the mouse is turned off on its dock, the software does not recognize that the mouse is on the dock charging, whereas if its turned on the battery sign at the top says its charging