Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Hi,

I'm a new owner of an Xbox system and would like to know if there is any
problem in leaving a game disk in the console after shutting it down? My
kids keep leaving their games in the xbox after turning it off.

Also, is common for a game to freeze up? Once in a great while a game will
freeze especially during two player modes.

Thanks for any and all help.
Dave

LiQuiD

"Dave" <catx@pacbell.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I'm a new owner of an Xbox system and would like to know if there is any
> problem in leaving a game disk in the console after shutting it down? My
> kids keep leaving their games in the xbox after turning it off.
>
> Also, is common for a game to freeze up? Once in a great while a game will
> freeze especially during two player modes.
>
> Thanks for any and all help.
> Dave

It is generally a good idea to remove the disc prior to shutting off the
Xbox.

I've had a couple of games freeze on me, but it only happened a couple of
times. It really depends on your definition of " once in a great while".