cesar1286

Distinguished
May 29, 2011
Hello,
Iam having this issue. I been playing Battlefield 3 at 1080P res with Ultra setting.
I am running Fraps on the background. I have between 45-60 FPS constanlt BUT sometimes it laggs for like 2 seconds and it makes a noise tru the speakers BUT MY FPS never dropped below 40!!! so I should not have any problems with LAGG. What could be the problem?? & Also it happens with Skirym.
I have a 2600K with a v8 cooler + 8GB RAM hyperX + 850 WATT PS.... any suggestions
Iam running on the background MSI Afterburner, CPU temps, Fraps thats all.
Thanks,
Cesar

Solution
If you were downloading a game off of steam while recording game play then I stick with my guess of maxed out the harddrive. I'd only worry if it keeps happening and all your doing is playing. I've heard of people having issues with games while recording to same drive with fraps so if possible try recording to a different drive.

4745454b

Titan
If you were downloading a game off of steam while recording game play then I stick with my guess of maxed out the harddrive. I'd only worry if it keeps happening and all your doing is playing. I've heard of people having issues with games while recording to same drive with fraps so if possible try recording to a different drive.

Solution