  • Microsoft
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
February 15, 2005 8:50:06 PM

I have a program that says it needs the .net frame 1.0 or maybe it was
framenet. 1.0 I can't seem to find it for a regular user. Everything looks
like it is for programmers which I am not!!!!! Anyone know about this?

More about : program

Anonymous
February 15, 2005 8:53:59 PM

Microsoft .NET Framework Version 1.1 Redistributable Package

Then download:

Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyi...

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP