Dual Monitor Problem

February 15, 2005 7:09:06 PM

I have been able to enable dual monitors in the past. Yesterday when I tried
to extend to the second monitor, it wouldn't take -- the check box was
unchecked both after I clicked on Apply or OK. Yesterday, I rebooted my
computer and it worked fine after that. Today, nothing is working. Any
ideas why this isn't working?

Thanks!

Tom
tmighell@swbell.net

More about : dual monitor problem

Anonymous
February 15, 2005 11:03:35 PM

And the video card(s) involved are what?

--
Walter Clayton

!