Dual Monitor Problem

I have been able to enable dual monitors in the past. Yesterday when I tried
to extend to the second monitor, it wouldn't take -- the check box was
unchecked both after I clicked on Apply or OK. Yesterday, I rebooted my
computer and it worked fine after that. Today, nothing is working. Any
ideas why this isn't working?

Thanks!

Tom
tmighell@swbell.net
1 answer Last reply
More about dual monitor problem

    And the video card(s) involved are what?

    --
    Walter Clayton

    "TMighell" <TMighell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have been able to enable dual monitors in the past. Yesterday when I
    >tried
    > to extend to the second monitor, it wouldn't take -- the check box was
    > unchecked both after I clicked on Apply or OK. Yesterday, I rebooted my
    > computer and it worked fine after that. Today, nothing is working. Any
    > ideas why this isn't working?
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Tom
    > tmighell@swbell.net

Configuration Dual Monitors Microsoft Customization Windows XP