Online Photo Albums

Last response: in Digital Camera
Share
July 31, 2005 7:14:30 AM

Now that I am starting to get some half decent shots with my new Canon S2,
where should I be looking for an online photo album/display website. Free
is really good, low cost is ok. Is there a central list of different
websites and can use as a starting point.

Many thanks
Larry

More about : online photo albums

July 31, 2005 6:06:41 PM

"Larry" <lbjunk53@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Now that I am starting to get some half decent shots with my new Canon S2,
> where should I be looking for an online photo album/display website. Free
> is really good, low cost is ok. Is there a central list of different
> websites and can use as a starting point.
>
> Many thanks
> Larry

Hi Larry,

I posted this site a while back but someone pointed out that the details are
somewhat out-of-date. Unless someone has a better site for you, this is a
just starting point. Put in broad criteria to pull up the largest list and
then you can visit the sites yourselves to get up-to-date specifics.

http://www.andromeda.com/people/ddyer/photo/albums.html

HTH

Renee
Related resources
August 1, 2005 12:31:31 AM

Larry <lbjunk53@hotmail.com> pounded on the keyboard and wrote:

>Now that I am starting to get some half decent shots with my new Canon S2,
>where should I be looking for an online photo album/display website. Free
>is really good, low cost is ok. Is there a central list of different
>websites and can use as a starting point.
>
>Many thanks
>Larry

Photobucket.com

10mb for free.

$25 a year gets you 1gb of storage and no limit on bandwidth.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v367/brueger/

Brian
Brian J. Rueger | Hampton Div. of Fire & Rescue | "Who dares wins"
Lt./Paramedic | Fire Communications Officer | Hampton, VA.
B.S. Comm/I/SEL Pilot | MSgt, USAF (Ret.) 49199 | NREMT-P
Check out my home page: http://members.cox.net/brueger
Some of my photography: http://www.usefilm.com/photographer/34185.html
"Life's too short to drink LITE beer!"
August 4, 2005 7:33:08 AM

http://www.myphotoalbum.com

last I checked, 500 MB free storage space, no limit on bandwidth, users
can download full high-res JPEGs and order standard-size prints.
There's also a rudimentary security system that allows you to set up
users and permissions for who can see which albums.
August 4, 2005 3:00:35 PM

I really like flickr.com. $25/year gets you unlimited storage, a very
slick interface, 2gb of uploads per month and a really great community
of photo geeks.
August 4, 2005 7:32:51 PM

"Israel Hsu" <israelhsu@gmail.com> wrote in news:1123151588.119070.50690
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> http://www.myphotoalbum.com

Thanks Israel. I checked it out and it looks pretty good.

Larry
!