Bluetooth and 6230

Anyone shed any light on this problem please. Just got a new 6230,
everything is fine, until I try to connect it to my 03 BMW X5. Problem is it
pairs up fine and you can use the phone ok through the car, but when you try
to joggle through the address book on the Nav screen it keeps telling me the
phone book is empty. My 8910 works fine, any tips would be highly
appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about bluetooth 6230

    "Terry" <doone@mcvicar.com> wrote in message
    > Anyone shed any light on this problem please. Just got a new 6230,
    > everything is fine, until I try to connect it to my 03 BMW X5. Problem is
    it
    > pairs up fine and you can use the phone ok through the car, but when you
    try
    > to joggle through the address book on the Nav screen it keeps telling me
    the
    > phone book is empty. My 8910 works fine, any tips would be highly
    > appreciated.

    6230 is unfortunately not fully compatible with BMW BT in that the phonebook
    doesn't transfer. Join the club : (

Nokia Phones Bluetooth