Fight Night 2 Career Mode: No legends?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Anyone know if it's possible to fight the "name" fighters in career mode? I
went all the way through welterweight without fighting a single licensed
fighter, and am now at middleweight with the same problem. Did EA get rid
of the feature where real fighters were ranked in the top 10?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

I can't remember for certain but I do think I fought a "name" fighter one
time in the top 10 light heavy. I realized that the commentator was not
using the generic nicknames and was actually calling the other boxer by his
last name. I had never heard of the guy.

HDTV games lists and discussions
http://www.hdtvarcade.com